Thursday, November 17, 2005

stinger suits are sexy

Wow, scuba diving is amazing! I was a bit anxious about it but am so glad I did it now. Not as scary as I thought at all. Taking your mask off underwater is a bit weird, as is taking out your regulator (breathing tube), especially in open water (the pool has no salt so is easier, naturally), but you get used to it and only have to do it to prove you can do it in emergencies. We are now both qualified open water divers, woohoo! Want to do a wreck dive next, or maybe an advanced course if I can afford it.

What she said.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did I imagine that there were comments here already? Where'd they go???

3:01 pm  
Blogger Kate said...

Nah, you didn't imagine it, but it was just me moaning at spammers so I deleted it in the end.

Or maybe you did imagine it and you're imaginging this also.

3:36 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home