Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Even my shit was scared

Woooooohoooo! We did a skydive!

Was absolutely brilliant, would reccommend it to anyone. Not like something I'd do, but wanted to widen my comfort zones (think it worked!). The morning leading up to it I was pacing all over the place and went out in search of alcohol (luckily didn't find any!) and ended up going for a long walk and taking two cold showers. However, for some reason, on the actual day I felt fine, and got more and more calm the nearer I got to leaning out the plane. It was tandem (some random professional skydiving bloke - you're not allowed to do it on your own without loads of training) and from 14,000 feet, the highest one you can do anywhere. Did it over Mission Beach (east Oz) and the view was AMAZING. Did a beach landing, too, which was fun. Got the whole thing on dvd, so will show you all when I get back, tee hee.

Go me :D

(Andy wasn't nervous at all, as usual. Took it like falling off the kerb.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home